4707 56th Street
Camrose, Alberta T4V 2C4
|Phone 780 672 0171|
FAX 780 672 2465
Toll Free: 1-888-672-5755
e-mail: [email protected]
Return to Main Page
THEOLOGY CERTIFICATEwho makes the best replica watches
This program is designed to serve as the foundational education base for all Theology programs at Gardner College. This program could stand alone as a one year educational experience in Theology, as it is designed to provide some very practical work in areas which will help the student in offering service to the church and in personal growth. However, all these courses would be accepted in the A. Th. Diploma and the B. Th. Degree should a student decide to further their education at Gardner.
This program, standing alone, does not qualify for some provincial loan programs.
PSY150(3) Psychology of Personhood
MU150(3) Introduction to Worship and Song Leading
B100(3) Survey of Old Testament
B150(3) Gospel of John and Johannine Letters
PE100(1) Physical Education
CD101(3) Church of God Studies *
B101(3) Survey of New Testament
AT101(3) Christian Life and Work
B151(3) Romans and Galatians
an elective course, 1 hr minimum
* CD101 can be waived for those who are not from a Church of God heritage but students who waive CD101 will be required to pick up three hours of studies in some other area of Church Doctrine.
** Students who fail to pass ENG221 will be required to take the course ENG100 before attempting to repeat this course.
Requirements and limitations are:
1. Thirty-two hours of study.
2. The successful completion of all required courses.
3. A cumulative grade point average of 70% or better.
4. No more than one required course with a grade of below 70% will be allowed to stand in the total courses needed for graduation.
5. No student shall be allowed to participate in Commencement exercises until all requirements have been met.